Policy Effective Date
The policy is effective as of January 1,2020.
Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Personal Information
|Category of Information Collected||Source of Information||Business or Commercial purposes for collection||Third Parties to whom Information is disclosed|
|Identifiers, including a real name, postal address, unique personal identifiers, online identifiers, Internet Protocol address, and email address.||
|Information concerning Customer Records, including consumers’ names, addresses, and telephone numbers.||See above.||
|Protected classifications under California or Federal law, including age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, and sex (including gender, gender identity, and gender expression).||See above.||
|Commercial Information including records of products or services purchased, obtained or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||See above.||
|Internet or other similar network activity including browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application or advertisement.||See above.||
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. These rights include:
- The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the last 12 months, the sources from which the personal information was collected, and the business purpose(s) for collecting such information
- The right to know whether and how we sell or disclose your personal information, to whom we sell or disclose your personal information, and the business purpose for selling or disclosing your personal information
- The right to request a copy of the specific pieces of information we have collected about you in the last 12 months
- The right to request that we not sell your personal information
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you, in certain circumstances
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your privacy rights
California residents may make a request to exercise these rights by contacting us at (855) 300-0665 or by visiting one of the following links:
- To submit a request to know what personal information 4Cite has collected on you, click here.
- To submit a request for 4Cite to delete personal information collected from you, click here.
Within the past 12 months, 4Cite has sold the following categories of personal information to third parties: Identifiers, including a real name, postal address, unique personal identifiers, online identifiers, IP address, and email address; and Information concerning Customer records, including consumers’ names, addresses. If you would like to exercise your right to opt-out of the sale of this personal information, click here.
Upon receipt of a request to exercise your rights, we may request additional information in order to verify your identity. 4Cite may not be able to verify the identity of consumers to a reasonably high degree of certainty. To the extent that 4Cite is unable to verify the identity of consumers to a reasonably high degree of certainty, it will evaluate on a yearly basis whether such a method can be established and document that evaluation. To the extent possible, we will utilize information already in our possession to verify your identity. Any information you provide in connection with such verification will be deleted as soon as practicable following your request. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. If you submit a request through an authorized agent, we may require that the authorized agent provide proof that the authorized agent has been authorized by you to act on your behalf and may still require you to verify your identity in accordance with the above.
Due to the amount of personal information 4Cite processes, we are required to provide certain information concerning consumer from the past 12 months. This information generally explains how many consumers exercised their privacy rights within the last year and the length of time it took to process them. Currently, we do not have any statistics to report. When these numbers are available, we will post them here.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this addendum at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this addendum, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website homepage. To print out a copy of this addendum, click here. This addendum was last updated December 31, 2019 and is effective January 1, 2020.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Phone: (855) 300-0665