Join our team!
4Cite hires the best and the brightest to develop and support our ground-breaking services. If you think 4Cite is the place for you, please send a resume and cover letter to the following:
The following positions are currently open:
DIGITAL SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST
The Digital Solutions Specialist will be responsible for the setup and execution of email, online and other digital campaigns for our clients. The ideal candidate will be familiar with aspects of data management, configuration management and quality assurance in a service support environment. In this role, you should have strong organizational, interpersonal, and multi-tasking abilities as well as possess a familiarity with digital marketing techniques. The Digital Solutions Specialist will assist account management staff as they lead clients to take advantage of tactical and strategic data opportunities and drive ROI. In addition, the completion of other data-related projects and activities are required as requested.
· Creating and maintaining ETL data processing flows
· Configuration management for digital marketing campaigns
· Work in conjunction with internal clients to develop or enhance procedures and applications that enrich the client’s experience
· Insure the satisfaction/delight of clients by providing solutions with accurate and efficient service
· Use proprietary and non-proprietary software in the completion of duties
· Be an active contributor to process development best practices, operational efficiencies and process/application documentation
· Perform other duties as requested
· Unix/Linux experience
· Python experience is considered a plus
· SQL skills is considered a plus
· Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in digital marketing, web design, graphic design, email marketing, etc.
· Experience with project management considered a plus
· Excellent time management and organizational skills to meet aggressive goals and objectives
· Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
· Self-directed, proactive, independent thinker, with an ability to learn quickly
· Service support experience, preferred
· Excellent communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
4Cite was just named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies and is one of the Top 50 Fastest-Growing companies in the region.
We are the first and only full-service, Real-Time Interaction Management services provider that uses proprietary web visitor identification, advanced data and analytics and Send-Time Perfection™ with Shopping Elsewhere Triggers™ email technology to enable e-commerce retailers to influence their customer’s purchasing activity and optimize conversion rates.
4Cite uses its proprietary 4Cite Interaction Hub™ to enable e-commerce retailers to identify customers and improve engagement with real-time, personalized offers that enable retailers to acquire, retain and reactivate customers, fostering brand loyalty and driving increased revenues.